Wednesday, May 9, 2012

REVIEW: Loose Ends by Lucy Felthouse

Loose Ends  
Published July 29th 2011 by Summerhouse Publishing
Source:  Won in blog hop
Pages:  20

Wow, what a ride! Almost literally! Even though this is only 20 pages, there was almost a whole book crammed in there.   I have to applaud Lucy on her descriptions. I'm not sure how many authors can sink you into the story
and know exactly how the characters are feeling at that moment. There obviously wasn't a lot of talking going on here. The whole book was 
about descriptions. 
This was written in the first person. I had no idea what the name of that first person was until almost halfway into the book. But that 
didn't matter. What would you do if you suddenly came face to face with "the one that got away"? I would probably do exactly what happened
in this book. Hey, you only live once, right? The ending was too short for me though. Unless, there is a sequel in the works? I really enjoyed 
these characters and would love to see where it goes with them.

My rating:

 

                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes novellas are just perfect in that they pack a big punch in such a few pages. One that did that to me was the prequel to the Soul Screamers series by
    Rachel Vincent. Talk about wow! This sounds very intriguing. I don't know what I would do in that situation, probably say hello and walk away because I have a great life.

    ReplyDelete