Monday, October 7, 2013

Sorry for my absence

I have been so sick, I've hardly been at the computer.  I've been reading lots, but haven't been writing any reviews.  Here is a list of what I've read and the link to their Goodreads page:

Wolf Spell (Wolf Spell, #1)
Wolf Spell by M.R. Polish
Wolf Dream (Wolf Spell, #2)
Wolf Dream by M.R. Polish
Stonefly
Stonefly by Scott J. Holliday
Witchstruck (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #1)
Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb
The Clockwork Scarab (Stoker & Holmes, #1)
The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
The Winter People
The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon
The Drowned Forest
The Drownd Foreset by Kristopher Reisz

And I'm currently reading:
First Bite (Dark Wolf, #1)
First Bite by Dani Harper

Have you read any of these?  What are you currently reading?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment