Saturday, April 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 4/19/14

STSmall

It's time for another post of Stacking the Shelves here on Mommabears Book Blog, brought to you by Tynga's Reviews.

Won:

Middle-School Cool
Middle School Cool by Maiya Williams
(Thank you Word Spelunking)

The Ugly TreeCane's JusticeThe Road to Justice  (The Ugly Tree, 3)
The Ugly Tree series by Tamara Lyon
(Thanks Tammy)

The Golden Apple
The Golden Apple by Michelle Diener

Purchased:

Suspending Reality(Five Fantasy Books)
(Still Free on Amazon)

Edelweiss:

None this week

Netgalley:

See Through Me (Lose My Senses, #1)
See Through Me by Sera Bright
(My daughter thought this was good but was left open ended)

Look Behind You
Look Behind You by Sibel Hodge
(I saw this title and got totally creeped!)

Don't Blackmail the Vampire (Sons of Kane, #2)
Don't Blackmail the Vampire by Tiffany Allee(Sons of Kane #2)
(I read the first book for a review and couldn't pass this one up)

Silver Bay by Jojo Moyes

LOL, that's actually a slow week for me.  It's starting to get warmer here on Long Island.  I can finally open my windows to get fresh air!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. The Golden Apple is intriguing, especially if it's based on the myth. I guess I'll have to check that one out! Happy reading :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are new to me but look great! I've heard good things about Jojo Moyes. Enjoy!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Suspending Reality set looks tempting but I'm resisting because I already have hundreds of unread books on my Kindle. I hope you enjoy all your new books. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete