Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves 4/5/14

Stacking the Shelves

How was everyone's week?
So many amazing books came out this week, but I was good and didn't indulge.
I'm waiting on a few books in the mail that I won, so I'll post them when I receive them.

Won:

Lady's Destiny
Lady's Destiny by A.R. Von(thanks to the author)

Amazon:

Minecraft: Steve and The Legend of Notch: Part One of Two

Pokemon: Essential Handbook
(My son is a huge Pokemon nut)

Edelweiss:

Awakened (The Belladonna Agency, #2)

The Supernatural Enhancements
Supernatural Enhancements by Edgar Cantero

Rooms
Rooms by Lauren Oliver
(Woohoo!  Lauren's debut into the adult world)

Netgalley:

Ghost Hand (The PSS Chronicles, #1)

Surrender the Sky
Surrender the Sky by Meradeth Houston

Out of My Mind
Out of My Mind by Pat White

The Hundred-Year House
The Hundred-Year House by Rebecca Makkai

All Those Broken Angels
All Those Broken Angels by Peter Adam Salomon

Of Merlot & Murder

Wow, you never realize how much you actually got until you see it all together.  I'm going to try and start reading more and more each week.  I'm in a lot of pain so there's not much more I can do besides read.
How did you do this week?



Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Oh my lord, the amount of abs on the Awakened cover is insane, haha. Happy reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's not even a 6 pack, more like an 8 pack. LOL

      Delete
  2. You have quite a collection! Enjoy!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to books. LOL

      Delete
  3. Nice stack this week. A lot of these are new to me. New follower via bloglovin.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen most of these before, happy reading! (Nice to see that Pokemon's still cool :D)

    I'm Stacking My Shelves with books you might not have heard of...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Out of my Mind looks like a great read, may have to look out for that one. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reads this week. Netgalley has some great books. I have so many from them that I am only reading those right now. Hope you enjoy all your new books!
    Thanks for stopping by my STS and sorry it took me so long to come over to see yours!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete