Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Mini Review: The Pieces We Keep by Kristina McMorris


The Pieces We KeepThe Pieces We Keep by Kristina McMorris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think this is going to be one of my favorite books of 2015. This book was always on my mind, even when I wasn't reading and doing other things. It kept drawing me back to see how Jack was doing, or Vivian, or Isaak.
I normally shy away from books that change between past and present, but the author did an amazing job here and I was never confused.

This should be on everyone's "to-read" list!

View all my reviews

Some added thoughts:

I just found that you can share your Goodreads review on your blog!  There's a HTML code to just copy and paste!  Have any of you tried this?  I haven't had a lot of time to write full reviews on here, so this is so good for me!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment