Wednesday, April 15, 2015

{Mini Review} Nightbird by Alice Hoffman

NightbirdNightbird by Alice Hoffman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book. There was mystery, intrigue, romance, everything I love in a book. The characters were written in depth, but you wouldn't expect anything less from Alice Hoffman! I love a book where you can feel like you're really there. I could totally picture the setting and the orchard and the woods and the town. I'll definitely be looking for more books from Ms. Hoffman.

View all my reviews

Follow on Bloglovin


Although this is a middle grade book, I was really looking forward to reading this because the author is Alice Hoffman.  She is amazing.  This book was perfect!  It had great character building and and story flowed easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment