Friday, January 1, 2016

{Product Review} Adeline Organic Eye Serum


As I get older, I see the need to use more anti-aging products.  I used to be the kind of person that couldn't be bothered with how old I looked.  That opinion changes as you look older and older.    I've always used different types of moisturizers on my face.  I have dry flaky skin that gets embarrassing if you're out and about and start flaking.  The one thing I never thought to use was anything specifically for my eyes.

I then found Adeline Organic Eye Serum With Cucumber Aloe and Vitamins A C E - .5 Ounce Airless Pump Bottle - Reduce Puffiness and Dark Circles and thought, why not.  It contains cucumber, aloe, and different vitamins to help keep your eyes from forming lines, puffiness, and dark circles.  


It took a bit of time but I really started seeing results.  I have horrible puffiness in the morning and try to wait a certain amount of time before leaving the house to try and bring down the puffiness. Now with this serum, I don't have to wait anymore.  It feels great going on and makes my eyes feel smooth after applying.  

I really recommend this to anyone who either wants to prevent aging around their eyes, or who wants to reduce the amount of aging they already have.  




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment